Monday, August 20, 2012

You cook and I'll clean up....

Now that Handsome is off to big boy school baby Boy and baby Girl have become best friends. They spend a good portion of their time at my house playing together with all my toy baskets dumped all over the floor. Their favorite toy at this time is my pretend kitchen. They love pulling all the dishes and plastic food in and out of the storage area on the bottom. They also love standing next to it and putting the dishes in and out of the pretend sink. For the most part they don't fight and are quite content to stand next to each other and play on either side. I love watching them as they babble together and communicate in their own little way.
Are they not the cutest??

I called their names so I could get their faces and they both looked
at me like "what Suzie we are busy"  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment