Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last two weeks iphone photos....

I took the kids to the mall play area.  It was Smiley's first time.  He loved it..

Blue Eyes found the pirate patch and quickly added "Arrgh" to her expanding vocabulary.

Watching the other kids fascinated.

Wiggle and Noodle snoozing while Blue Eyes and Smiley play.

Slides are fun.

Yeah, I know I'm cute,

Had a hard time keeping her on the stairs to get to the slide instead of just going up the slide backwards.

Flirting with Natalie.

Wow, this slide is fast.

Watch out highway here I come.

Love this picture because even though you can see how tired he is, he is still smiling. 

Love this picture because it is so representative of this little man.  Always happy, always smiling.

Little Noodle is getting so big and his personality is coming through.  He is a smiley little guy.

Wait for me.

Stop taking my picture Suzie. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment