Thursday, June 28, 2012

My blue eyed girl.

Baby Girl like Baby Boy is also growing like a weed. She is my busy one and is constantly on the move and hates to be confined to a saucer, a high chair, or a play yard. I have had to change the way I set up the play yard to please her or she becomes queen of pouting complete with pushed out bottom lip and whine. She loves to stand and is constantly looking for something to pull herself up on. While she does not eat nearly as much as Baby Boy she has FINALLY decided that she does indeed like food more than a bottle. In fact, most days I have trouble getting her to finish a bottle which is good since we will begin bottle breaking next week. She has become very attached to me and gets upset if I leave the room which I have to admit I kind of secretly like. (I know I am loved LOL) She is quick with a smile but will also play coy which is the cutest. Oh yes, I adore this blue eyed Baby Girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment