Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pajama Day..

Yesterday, when Daddy dropped Handsome off Handsome was still in his Jammies. Daddy said that Handsome refused to put clothes on that morning. I understood, sometimes 3 year old's can be very head strong. Several times during the day I also encouraged Handsome to get dressed. I too received an adamant NO sprinkled with a bit of whine. I have learned a long time ago to choose my battles. That's what I love about a home setting verses a day care center. I want my little one's to view my home as their second home, to be very comfortable here just like at home. So if Handsome wants to spend a day in his Jammies and we don't have plans to go anywhere I'm fine with that.


 We made a cup aquarium which involved lots of Handsome's favorite craft material GLUE. You know little boys the messier the better. Handsome is going to have to keep a close eye on this craft because Baby Boy really thought it was cool and bee lined for it every time Handsome put it down.


Painting his cup with glue,

Finished Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment