Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello GYM, we are back....

It had been a few weeks since we had been to the gym for gymnastics class. It was good to be back and having fun with our friends. Especially since Baby Boy and Baby Girl are getting around so well now. They were having such a good time I had a really hard time getting them to look at me for a smile. But I am sure you can tell they really enjoyed the morning.
It's fun to walk through Hula Hoops..

Cutie Pie is getting big and mobile too.

Wish you could see her big smile..

My little SCOOTER boy on the move..

Friend and Baby Girl playing Hula Hoops


Baby Boy got a hair cut doesn't he look like Handsome.






It came as no surprise that Baby Boy loves the trampoline as much as his brother.

Balance beam...


I couldn't resist a video of BB on the trampoline.  He may not be able to jump yet but he sure can bounce.  My little Tigger boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment