Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tricks for my Picky Eaters...

Most days my little one's are pretty decent eaters but some days we have to get clever if we want to get a balanced diet into little tummies.

Baby girl tends to be my sweet eater. (lets face it most of us girls are)  she will tear up fruit, yogurt, graham crackers, puddings and the like.

Baby boy is my carnivore protein eater.  He will eat any type of meat cut up.  He will eat cheese and any  protein rich bean; black beans, chick peas, refried beans.  You name it and he will eat it.

Today we had deli ham, sweet potatoes mashed, (from my families dinner Sunday night) and yogurt.

I couldn't get that deli ham into Baby Boy's mouth fast enough.  I couldn't get the sweet potatoes in Baby girl's mouth fast enough.  But neither of them wanted the other item.

I had to get sneaky and hide a bit of ham on the spoon and cover it with sweet potatoes for BG and spoon sweet potatoes into a rolled up piece of ham for BB.

Luckily, my disguised food worked well and they both enjoyed the yogurt.  It gave them nice full bellies so they could get right to the more important stuff. Playing:

Toys all over the play area just the way they like it.


Love this one because now when I call their names when I have the camera they stop and pose.  To Cute!!!

Growing up to fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment