Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kelly's Krew...

My friend Kelly brought her three littles over for a play date yesterday and a great time was had by all.
Hmm, what do I play with first??

Whoa, that flash is bright..

"We,re taking orders, what would you like for lunch?

Smiley's new favorite toy. The Fisher Price Farm.  It's so much fun to eat the horse not ride him. LOL

I kept moving Smiley away from the kids because I was afraid they might accidentally run him over  but he kept crawling back over to be in the thick of the fun.



I had to keep Wiggle outside the gate because I was afraid of flying toys and little feet not watching where they were going. But he sure had fun watching all the action.


Sure would love to know what they were saying in their toddler babble.


No comments:

Post a Comment