Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Personality sneak peaks and Storytime...

Wiggle who is usually a day care providers dream baby was fussy today and insisted on being held all day.  Needless to say by the time Natalie got home I was anxious to enlist her help.  Here she is after putting him to sleep attempting to lay him down.  Fat chance Natalie just like for me all day the second she laid him down his eyes shot wide open.  Back to the rocking chair for you Natalie.  LOL 

I snapped this yesterday when Blue Eyes had a temper tantrum and threw her Cheerios at me when I didn't share my bowl with her.  She prefers to eat my breakfast instead of hers.  And the academy award goes to my Blue Eyed Girl. 

Wiggle at story time he doesn't know it yet but he is a little girl magnet.  Just wait Wiggle just wait..

Somebody was dancing and got shy when I pulled the camera out.

Ms. Mimi  and Wiggle with  Lil Sis

A little shy but dying to join in.  Go on Blue Eyes don't be shy...

No comments:

Post a Comment