Friday, February 1, 2013

Park Time with Blue Eyes...

Yesterday Wiggle got picked up early and Smiley was home with Mommy. (He's part time) so that left Blue Eyes and I an opportunity to sneak off to the park on a beautiful cool afternoon. What fun we had...
It's no secret this girl is a climber.

She loved whipping the balls back and forth on the abacus.

At first she had no interest in the swings until she saw an older girl swing on one.  That's who she is looking at.  of course once the little girl got down from the swing someone wanted to try THAT swing because baby swings are for baby's not big girls like Blue Eyes.

I love how every time she went down the slide she looked back at me as if to say "did you see me Suzie?"

Loving the tongue sticking out cuz you know climbing takes a lot of concentration. LOL



Had to stick this one of Smiley in from my phone.  I love how he is holding the string dragging the caterpillar around   like he was taking him for a walk.  Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment